For Patrons Health
• All patrons are required to wear facemasks while inside the facility. Casino will provide facemasks for those who do not have one.
• All patrons seeking entrance will be screened for a fever. Patrons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or above shall be denied entrance. We have set up markers outside and inside to provide you six feet of physical distance.
• Occupancy will be limited to 4 patrons per California table games and 7 patrons on our poker tables.
• Tables and chairs will be spaced to maximize distance between patrons.
• Only drinks will be served at the gaming tables, food will be served away from gaming tables.
For Team Members
• Face covering are required for employees.
• All employees will be screened for a fever. Any employees with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or above will be sent home. Any employees displaying signs of illness will also be sent home.
• Employees handing serving food or beverage are required to wear facemasks and gloves.
Cleaning and Disinfecting
• Hand sanitizing stations shall be placed in all high traffic areas.
• Hand sanitizing will be provided to all employees and patrons at each table.
• Dealers are required to wash their hands before the start of the rotations.
• Commonly used areas (lobbies, waiting areas) and surfaces (including counters, credit card machine, cash machine, rewards terminals, toilets, hand washing facilities, door handles) shall be frequently disinfected.
• Gaming devices, cards and chips will be disinfected or discarded regularly throughout the day.