Gambling winning are never guaranteed. By following some of these gambling tips you CAN guarantee to keep your risk minimal, and improve your chances of winning.
- Effective money management: Don’t go sit at a table with all your money invested in one game. The best strategy is to divide your funds into a minimum of 3 groups. Lets say you start with $60. Start your game with only $20. If you lose it all, then move on to another table or game. If you win, tuck away what your winnings are and keep on playing. That way you will always leave with more than you started with.
- Place small bets: The saying “Go big or go home” will most likely leave you empty handed and headed home. By placing smaller bets, it’s might take you longer to build up your winnings, but you won’t run the risk of betting everything you have and losing it all on one hand, or one game. Small bets will add up and next thing you know you could have a nice little surplus of winnings.
- Time management: Make sure that you set a time limit for how long you play a game. There are many reasons for this; First, it get you “out of the zone”. There is a mesmerizing experience that casinos provide to keep you sitting at a table. When you take a break it helps you to clean your head and refocus on reality. Second, taking a break and making a few laps around the floor will help to get the blood flowing back thru your legs and your body. It can get cramped sitting for a long time and it’s not good for your health. Third, sometimes games can get frustrating. Walking around can also help to get rid of the frustration and clear your mind. It can also help you to assess how your game is going and if you want to continue or try another game.
- Be prepared to split when playing Blackjack: Your chances of winning are better if you can split but you have to be able to cover the additional bet. It is wiser to hold back some money on your initial bet than to bet the last of your cash on a single hand.
- Play FREE games before playing for money: This is a great way to learn new games without losing money. Many casinos offer free games where you can “try before you buy” so to speak. If you have always wanted to play Blackjack but have no clue how the game is played, look for free versions where you can practice before you play with actual money. Of course you would have to invest countless hours to become an expert for most games, but it’s a great opportunity to learn the basic rules, strategy, probability and all without being stressed about the possibility of losing money.
As a rule of thumb you want to keep your money in play as long as possible in order to take advantage of every possible win.